Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Randomly...

I've been tagged by my friend Suz at 365 Days of Decluttering. Here are the rules for this tag.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. (Her name is linked above).
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Alright, you get just the random facts:
1. I have never had a cast. Dorothy got one yesterday. :(
2. I performed as a clown in college. After seven years vacation, I'll be reappearing at church on Sunday.
3. I didn't think I liked steak. I didn't know there was a good way to make it. Now I grill/broil it, and love it!
4. My favorite cookie is oatmeal butterscotch.
5. I've participated in a deaf theater production of West Side Story.
6. I haven't bought a new dress in three years. (skirts, yes. dresses, no)
7. I collect antiques. That seems strange, given the purpose of this blog!

No comments: