I've been tagged by my friend Suz at 365 Days of Decluttering. Here are the rules for this tag.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. (Her name is linked above).
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alright, you get just the random facts:
1. I have never had a cast. Dorothy got one yesterday. :(
2. I performed as a clown in college. After seven years vacation, I'll be reappearing at church on Sunday.
3. I didn't think I liked steak. I didn't know there was a good way to make it. Now I grill/broil it, and love it!
4. My favorite cookie is oatmeal butterscotch.
5. I've participated in a deaf theater production of West Side Story.
6. I haven't bought a new dress in three years. (skirts, yes. dresses, no)
7. I collect antiques. That seems strange, given the purpose of this blog!